Sunday, February 20, 2011

Scottsdale Arabian Horse Show

Sigh. If I had the time and the money I would have loved to be there. A few years ago I went with my barn as a groom and while it was difficult work it was an awesome experience. I have a goal to make it back there someday. But the next time I set foot at Westworld I hope it is as a competitor.

In the meantime I am greatly enjoying watching the live feed. So far I've seen some wonderful classes. I just watched a saddle seat equitation class that was great. I've also watched some English pleasure and Country English pleasure. I also got to see one on my old barn mates take a top ten ribbon. I also liked the Youth Showmanship classes as well. Sadly I haven't seen any driving classes yet, but the show is not over. I'm also looking forward to seeing some reining and cow work. :)

Here's to another week of horse show!

No comments: